Mushrooms are amazing. I love making recipes that support my body. I feel so good, like I have superpowers after drinking it. I change up the shrooms I use. Sometimes I use reishi, lions mane or chaga. There are so many reasons to add mushrooms into your life. I don’t recommend anything everyday, but put this on rotation in your smoothie arsenal. The powders are found at health food stores. For this recipe I use sun potions Yin Powder, I love the brand and this mix in particular.
What you need:
Makes one shake, Takes 3 minutes (if that)
2 cups almond milk
2 scoop chocolate protein powder
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon of mushroom powder
How it’s done:
Add everything to a blender. Start on low and gradually bring up to high. Let your blender whip it for about 30 seconds. Serve in a glass or mason jar.
Benefits of mushrooms:
Boosting the immune system for things like viral infections such as the flu; lung conditions including asthma and bronchitis; heart disease and contributing conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol; kidney disease; cancer; and liver disease.
On top of that it is known to:
- Protect against dementia.
- Helps relieve mild symptoms of depression and anxiety
- May speed recovery from nervous system injuries
- Protects against ulcers in the digestive tract
- Reduces heart disease risk
- Helps manage diabetes symptomsWith all of these possible benefits, its worth a try. See how they make you feel. You never know they may give you super powers!